Friday, April 28, 2006

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!
---------------------
It's been a long week. I'm leaving for Portland on Tuesday for a Print Music Dealer Conference.
I work for Oxford University Press and I'm the lead for our sheet music customer service, so they
send me to this conference and I get to meet a lot of people that I've talked to on the phone for years! I've been trying to make sure I'm caught up as much as possible before I leave. I hate leaving my wife and dogs for almost 6 days, but I'm sure I'll have a good time.
OH! My runaway pup came home Tuesday night!!! Raina, his sister, made sure we knew when he came up on the porch. They have been having the best time since he's come back. I was so thankful that he was safe and and unhurt. He was hungry and had a lot of ticks on him, but he's doing great now.
My buddy Kurt Fortmeyer is supposed to come by Pheasant Creek Coffee House in Apex tonight for their open mic if by some miracle any locals read this! Stop by. He's a great songwriter and story teller and really funny too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home