Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Small World
I played in a local band called Butchwax in the late 70's early 80's. One of
my co-workers said she saw us at the Cats Cradle when she was 18. One of her
best friends is Robert Keely (H-Bombs, Nevermind, Secret Service). She also
knows Mitch Easter. Mitch and Bobby were two of my local heroes after I saw the
H-Bombs for the first time. My buddy Ron has been talking with Dave Gourley (Secret
Service) about recording. I'm itching to make some music. I dislocated my index
finger on my fret hand about a month ago, so I haven't been able to play guitar.
I hope I can start soon though.
ROGER ROGER

PS: Dave, sorry about the spelling before.

2 Comments:

Blogger le monde moderne said...

I have wondered - who's guitar is that in the corner?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Emohypo said...

I think it's your Silvertone!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home